1. All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the amount of that item, using the original method of payment.
2. Items offered on our website are available for delivery to addresses worldwide unless otherwise specified.
3. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within 1-3 business days of the date of your order. Larger items such as motorcycle racks and swags maybe take up to 10 days to be dispatched. Business days mean Monday to Friday, except holidays. Please note we do not ship on weekends. Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
4. Delivery is subject to the carrier dependant on the products purchased, you will be notified of your tracking number once the order is fullfilled.
5. Shipping costs are calculated on a weight and size basis at checkout unless other offers are advertised. Any offer for Free Postage is within Australia only. Sales tax is charged according to the state or territory to which the item is shipped.
6. If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a 14 day money-back guarantee or exchange the item/s (see conditions below) from the time you receive the goods.
8. Please email us at email@example.com within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
9. This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken.
10. All products must be returned in their original condition.
11. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer.
12. Camping Cartel is not liable for postage costs if the buyer does not choose the correct size or product. All exchanges or returns that are the fault of the buyer, must have a pre paid parcel post bag included in the return for Camping Cartel to send back with the new goods.
13. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit. We therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier.
Camping Cartel will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
14. If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.